Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Here are a few pictures of our Christmas festivities:


Story time at the library...and Santa. Aneti was scared, Analei tried to take his beard, and I gave Emalia her binkie so she wouldn't eat his beard.


At the mall with all 6 cousins!


Gingerbread houses at Grandma's.


Christmas Sunday

Christmas Eve Day:


The chocolates in the Christmas calendar are gone and the girls are ready to spend the day at grandma's and grandpa's.


Getting a sled ride from Grandpa


Christmas Pajamas

Christmas Day:


Christmas Morning!



Presents at Grandma's



Christmas dresses made by Grandma!

8 comments:

mrp670 said...

Fun pictures! We miss you guys. Did Emalia fall into the lake too?

jchushing said...

I wish... she pooped... everywhere... it was gross.

jfarnsworth said...

hey nice pictures, you posted christmas pictures before I did! I really like your girls christmas dresses, I didn't know you bought them any but they are super cute!

jchushing said...

Um, Jess, I didn't buy them any. Don't you recognize the dresses that Aneti and Analei have on?

The Payson Olsen's said...

Your girls are so precious, it looks like you had a great christmas. I sure miss the good old days.... Your family is so cute, take care!

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

who has the video where the sled tipped over? and ya jess come on even i knew what those dresses were from hahah :)

Sarahtardo said...

how cute. my neices are adorable

Greg / Nancy said...

You finally put up new pictures and I finally looked at them. Nice pictures, enjoyed them! You have a great looking Dad.