Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fun activities

The girls and I have done a few fun activities this month. We went to the candy factory with auntie Jess and horseriding at grandpas:

I found some candy snatchers!

Aneti and Analei enjoyed climbing the hay stack (it made mom a little nervous)

Ema trying to find a way into the corral with the horse.

All the girls got a chance to ride





Ema leading grandpa/Aneti and Levi cheesing it

5 comments:

mrp670 said...

I missed seeing these pictures in all my computer problems. I think I'd like to go to that candy factory. It looks yummy! Ema isn't too scared of the horses huh.

Anonymous said...

oh fun when did you guys do that!?! i need to take zoey horse riding :) emma isn't scared of anything hahaha

Kellie and Andy said...

YOU WENT TO A CANDY FACTORY WITHOUT ME???!!!???!!! FOR RUDE!!! Good thing your girls are so darn cute or I'd be real mad. They look so adorable with their little blue hats lol. I'm surprised Ema didn't get right in and chase the horse around the pen.

jfarnsworth said...

Look at those cute hairnets, we should have kept them for dress up, haha! We'll have to go back when Kristie comes.

Greg / Nancy said...

How did I miss these pictures? Heck, I was even in them! Levi is going to help me train the pony better so the girls can ride her by themselves.