Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday!

We had a fun birthday party for Ema, here are some pics and videos:
Yummy sandwich bar for lunch and the people who enjoyed it.

The boys launching water balloons (I believe they were aiming at Sarah and Levi)


Cool Zoie enjoying her glasses and the water.


The girls (and Levi) playing in the kiddie pool.

Aneti and Analei doing a little sunbathing!?!



Shhh!!! Don't tell anybody I stole a water balloon :)


And of course the main feature of the day, the monster water slide. (Videos below)

Grandma made a great birthday cake, and Ema enjoyed it so much she fell asleep during her second piece ;)

And here are some of the crazy people who went down the water slide:

4 comments:

mrp670 said...

Boy do I ever miss out on the entertainment. You better pull that slide back out in a couple weeks!

Greg / Nancy said...

Great job on the pictures! Its hot, lets pull it out tomorrow!

jfarnsworth said...

Hey awesome videos! We did pretty good setting that up the first time but I think the second time was better. We'll try and track down some more tarps and visquine for when Kristie comes and make it even longer! Your girls were pretty darn cute sun-bathing out there! And Ema is just adorable these days :) Thanks for the fun birthday party!

Kellie and Andy said...

I don't blame Ema for falling asleep. I would have too! I can't believe the girls are sunbathing so young!! (and it's not like they need a tan on their naturally dark skin lol ;)