Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Life as we now know it....








4 comments:

mrp670 said...

Emalia is sure long and skinny just like the other two!

jfarnsworth said...

oh how cute! now if we can just figure out how to have cute babies like that....hopefully this one of ours will turn out that cute!

Greg / Nancy said...

The secret to cute babies is the maternal Grandfather! (and the Grandmother also) They are darling.

Candice said...

JACKIE!!!!! It's Candice (Blackman). I've finally found you! :) I was really hoping you and your family had a blog. Wow! It looks like I'm right in time to wish you Congratulations! 3 girls, why am I not surprised hehehe. Your family looks so great. Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog, so I can peek in and check up on all your fun?? Feel free to drop in and see what we've been up to, and leave a message, I'd love to catch up.
~Candice
http://dwightandcandice.blogspot.com