What beautiful pics. Emalia is gorgeous. Congratulations, again!
Hey just passing this along to all the '98 Bingham grads I know. http://www.bhs98.myevent.com Pictures and everything...it's fun to see everyone's pics. You should check it out. I won't make it to the reunion, but it's fun to catch up with old friends. :)
Hi Jackie! I just found out from Jessica that you guys both had blogs, so I had to say hello! I love blogging...it's the only way I can keep in touch with anyone! Your family is adorable! Our blog is jenbaumann.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!
5 comments:
Maddie says, "I love you Emalia!" Sydnie says, "bebe!"
What beautiful pics. Emalia is gorgeous. Congratulations, again!
Hey just passing this along to all the '98 Bingham grads I know. http://www.bhs98.myevent.com
Pictures and everything...it's fun to see everyone's pics. You should check it out. I won't make it to the reunion, but it's fun to catch up with old friends. :)
The girls are all so beautiful! I love Emalia's dress :) I hope she's being a good sleeper for you!
She is a darling little girl. Jackie did you know that girls are cheaper by the 1/2 dozen?
Hi Jackie! I just found out from Jessica that you guys both had blogs, so I had to say hello! I love blogging...it's the only way I can keep in touch with anyone! Your family is adorable! Our blog is jenbaumann.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!
Post a Comment