Thursday, May 21, 2009

Too late to catch up????

I know, I know... it's been months. But how's a girl supposed to keep up the blog while being Primary President, working, taking care of 3 kids, cleaning the house (o.k. so I am behind on that one too), etc. etc. etc.... Anyhow, here are a few pics that I have managed to take between everything else:

Easter!

Emalia loves ice cream cones.

She was bored on the way to Idaho?!?

Fun in the sun!

4 comments:

Greg / Nancy said...

Very cute girls everywhere from Houston to Salt Lake. There was snow in your last blog pictures. I hope there isn't snow in the next ones.

mrp670 said...

Maddie says, "You are cute Emalia."
We love to see what's going on. The girls are growing.

jfarnsworth said...

Emalia is a goofball! I am glad you finally updated. The kiddos are so cute. Where are the pictures of the aquarium and the zoo? sheesh we can't do anything fun these days and tell people about it! Haha just kidding. I just barely put my pictures up yesterday and only a few of our fun activities since I ran out of time!

Candice said...

Wow! Superwoman! You're my hero.