Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Chicken Bandit

I caught this chicken bandit trying to break into our chicken pen the other day.

6 comments:

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

oh how cute! to bad you didn't get a video of her attacking the chicken haha

Greg / Nancy said...

Cute ! I love chickens (& grand daughters). Perhaps a video of the other two running from the chicken.

Dahlia said...

She's so big already!!! You've got some sweet girls Jackie :)

mrp670 said...

She looks more like she is related to Maddie than your girls! Hopefully your chickens won't ever bite back. Sydnie says: jy90o;;;;]'ojiuu76\iyyyyyyy

jfarnsworth said...

What a funny little girl you have! She actually took a few steps on her own at Grandma's the other day trying to chase Alix because she had food. I was just so proud of her! Your baby is growing up...time for another one ;)

Sarahtardo said...

awww!! you know it she would be a whole lot cuter if she actually liked me..... :(