Monday, October 5, 2009

We love Jamaica

Last month, Joe and I took a trip to Jamaica to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. We had such a good time that we may go back again sometime. Here are some of the photos we took:

Sunrise

Sunset

Relaxing in the Caribbean

Lounging on the beach

Ahh, a relaxing swim!

Beautiful view from the hotel

Yummy food

Great friends from England (We climbed up the Dunn's River Falls with them, tons of fun, had a blast)

And lots of fun. Here is Joe in front of a small shop on our way to the Spirit of Reggae tour, Joe in front of a Bob Marley Gold Album display, and Joe and I enjoying a soak in the Caribbean Sea.



Here we are by a gazebo at the Holiday Inn resort where we stayed, us on a ship in the harbor where Christopher Columbus landed, and Joe even managed to find some taro in Jamaica.

7 comments:

Dahlia said...

Lucky ducks! Congrats on a decade of bliss!!!

Greg / Nancy said...

The ocean looks very enticing. Was it warm? How was the food? What did you eat?

Jen said...

ooh! I'm jealous! It looks gorgeous!

mrp670 said...

That looks like tons of fun! I'll bet the break away from the kids and cold was nice. I think Mark and I will take a Carribean cruise for our 10th. We can leave from right here. Only 4 more years to go....

jfarnsworth said...

Wow I am so proud of you for finally posting new pictures. Did you take most of them? You really are a great photographer. Maybe one of these years we can take all the married kids and mom and dad on a cruise! That would be so fun! Or just fly to the caribbean and stay there!

Sarahtardo said...

ive never been so jealous in my whole life!

Greg / Nancy said...

I'll secong what Jess said.