The girls wanted to rake the leaves in the front yard. Of course, in the end they left a bigger mess than they started with. But they had fun, and I had fun watching them.
And yes, they are still in their pajamas. I was too!
Wow I didn't even notice you had new pictures up, silly me. Your girls are adorable! I am jealous you have leaves to rake up. Hopefully these two trees in my yard will survive and we'll get to rake leaves next year!
4 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun. Our trees don't lose the leaves like that. Mark wants to know how cold it was.
man they should have come played in my yard! bryon raked up like 9 huge piles from both our trees! looks like emma had fun haha.
Very cute. Joe did a great job landscaping the yard!
Wow I didn't even notice you had new pictures up, silly me. Your girls are adorable! I am jealous you have leaves to rake up. Hopefully these two trees in my yard will survive and we'll get to rake leaves next year!
Post a Comment